NEC NP4001 Widescreen Large Venue 4500 Lumen Projector
The most powerful NEC installation projector equipped to take on the most demanding integration projects.
FLEXIBILITY ENABLES PERFORMANCE.
- 4500 ANSI lumens is bright enough for most applications.
- 15:9 Widescreen
- 1280 x 768 resolution
- Powered vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
- The NP4001 series projectors come lensless with a complete line of optional bayonet style lenses (5) for quick and easy lens exchange. Optional lenses enable the user to determine the appropriate lens to cover projection distances between 2.6 – 283 ft.
- Single lamp or dual lamp operation provides up to 5200 lumens of light output. Selectable settings allow for multiple light outputs and extended lamp life.
- Power Zoom and Focus simplifies installation and operation.
- Automatic signal detection instantaneously connects with the live source.
- Flexible video/data connections including S-Video, Component Video, DVI with HDCP, composite video, 2 computer inputs 1-HD15, 1- RGBHV and monitor output.
- Brilliant Color™ technology can dramatically increase system brightness and color saturation at mid and low video levels while optimizing color gain across the full color gamut.
- DynamicBlack™ technology allows for dramatic improvement in the black level of the video producing incredible detail in dark scenes.
- Advanced color management adjusts for input type (High-Bright, Presentation, Video, Movie, Graphics and sRGB.)
- For applications requiring maximum brightness, a 4 segment color wheel is pre-installed. For video quality color reproduction a 6segment color wheel is included.
INTEGRATED NETWORKING AND ASSET MANAGEMENT.
- Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability).
- Remote diagnostics enable the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projector via the network from a remote location.
EXTENDING THE LIFE OF THE PROJECTOR.
- Extended use operation for the most demanding applications
- Extended lamp life with Eco-mode™ technology that increases lamp life by up to 25%.
- Lamp saver technologies enables the cooling fan to continue running even after power source is disconnected and built-in sensors protect the lamp and projector from overheating.
- Quick Power Off protects the lamp during the cool down period, if the power is removed by unplugging the power cord or when the power strip is switched off. Lamp temperature is monitored internally during this period to prevent unit power on until the lamp is properly cooled.
- Cabinet control lock setting enables user to deactivate buttons on cabinet to prevent unwanted changes to projector settings.
- Password protection restricts unauthorized use of projector.