NEC NP4000 large venue projector
The most powerful NEC installation projector equipped to take on the most demanding integration projects.
FLEXIBILITY ENABLES PERFORMANCE.
- 5200 ANSI lumens is bright enough for most applications.
- Powered vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- The NP4000 series projectors come lensless with a complete line of optional bayonet style lenses (5) for quick and easy lens exchange. Optional lenses enable the user to determine the appropriate lens to cover projection distances between 2.6 – 283 ft.
- Single lamp or dual lamp operation provides up to 5200 lumens of light output. Selectable settings allow for multiple light outputs and extended lamp life.
- Power Zoom and Focus simplifies installation and operation
- Automatic signal detection instantaneously connects with the live source.
- Flexible video/data connections including S-Video, Component Video, DVI with HDCP, composite video, 2 computer inputs 1-HD15, 1- RGBHV and monitor output.
- Brilliant Color™ technology can dramatically increase system brightness and color saturation at mid and low video levels while optimizing color gain across the full color gamut.
- DynamicBlack™ technology allows for dramatic improvement in the black level of the video producing incredible detail in dark scenes.
- Advanced color management adjusts for input type (High-Bright, Presentation, Video, Movie, Graphics and sRGB.)
- For applications requiring maximum brightness, a 4 segment color wheel is pre-installed. For video quality color reproduction a 6segment color wheel is included.
INTEGRATED NETWORKING AND ASSET MANAGEMENT.
- Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability)
- Remote diagnostics enable the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projector via the network from a remote location.
EXTENDING THE LIFE OF THE PROJECTOR.
- Extended use operation for the most demanding applications
- Extended lamp life with Eco-mode™ technology that increases lamp life by up to 25%.
- Lamp saver technologies enables the cooling fan to continue running even after power source is disconnected and built-in sensors protect the lamp and projector from overheating.