Wireless ClearOne’s MAX Conference Phone
Interact naturally — without wires in your way on the table and the floor. MAX™ Wireless brings you ClearOne’s industry-leading professional audio technology and advanced processing for crisp, clean sound in an easy-to-use wireless speakerphone. Simply plug in the base unit and start talking. With MAX Wireless you can experience high quality, secure wireless conference calls in your executive office or small conference room.
- Easy set up and operation — just plug the base station into a power outlet and analog telephone jack
- 150-foot signal range — use in multiple rooms without moving the base station
- 12-hour battery life — conduct lengthy conferences without recharging
- Automatic Level Control — automatically adjusts microphone volume levels based on how loudly participants in the local room are talking to improve voice quality for far-end participants
- Automatic Gain Control — automatically adjusts loudspeaker volume based on the incoming audio signal from the far end to provide clear, intelligible audio in the local room
- 64-bit encrypted communication — ensures secure conferencing
It comes with a single wireless speaker phone that can be used anywhere within 150 feet of the base unit. Perfect for use in:
- Small conference rooms — up to 8 people
- Executive offices
- Home offices
- Rooms without phone lines within 150 feet of the base unit.
Expand the system with MAX Attach Wireless
MAXAttach™ Wireless is the industry’s first dual-unit wireless conference phone. It features the same audio technologies as ClearOne’s award winning MAX Wireless to deliver crystal clear sound, but has two wireless phones instead of one. This provides double the number of speakers and microphones for expanded coverage and enhanced communication in larger rooms. Each phone has its own controls so participants, regardless of where they are seated in the room, can conveniently dial a call, mute microphones or adjust volume settings. And because it’s wireless, it can be easily picked up and moved to wherever a conference call needs to be held.