With MAXAttach IP™ and MAX IP™, customers with SIP-based VoIP systems can now enjoy outstanding audio clarity and superior room coverage, at a price point well below the competition.
The MAXAttach IP and MAX IP offer a unique ability, unmatched by competitive products, that allows customers to daisy-chain multiple phones together, up to a total of four. This provides multiple speakers, multiple microphones, and multiple dial pads distributed throughout the room for unrivaled coverage.
- Full-duplex audio
- Distributed echo cancellation
- Noise cancellation
- First microphone priority
- Automatic gain and level controls
These new VoIP products also offer a suite of SIP features, including:
- 3-way calling – allows for ad-hoc conferences without need for a conference bridge
- VLAN tagging – allows users to manage bandwidth usage on the network
- TLS & SRTP encryption-ready (with future release of firmware upgrade) – secures voice communications over the network
- Field upgradeability – allows users to easily download firmware upgrades from ClearOne website and load directly into the conference phone