mimio Whiteboard Capture System
What if you could use dry erase markers on any whiteboard, and automatically save what you write – in colour – to share and edit later?
The MimioCapture™ ink recording system is the perfect accessory to MimioTeach technology. It allows you to save whiteboard notes and drawings to your computer as you teach, so your students are free to pay more attention and participate fully in class. It is the perfect whiteboard system that you can use in the classroom!
- Switch anytime between marker pens and the MimioTeach stylus, and the system
will immediately recognise which tool you’re using.
- Save, edit, and print your whiteboard notes for students anytime, in a variety of formats, including PDF, JPEG, and HTML.
- Add your students’ drawings to your lessons on the fly.
- Convert your handwriting into font-based text in a document.
- Call up the same notes for multiple classes.
- Capture your notes for absent students.
- Use it without a projector.
- Accepts standard expo2 dry erase markers
The ergonomic marker pens and eraser recharge quickly in the magnetic tray, and maintain their charge for about a week. Just return the pens and eraser there when you’re done using them. They will recharge automatically, and you won’t have to worry about replacing batteries- saving you time and money.
Your students can be more engaged in the classroom.
MimioCapture automatically saves everything on the whiteboard, so your students are free to interact with the learning materials and participate fully in class. And students who are absent can easily be filled in on what they missed.
You can build on your lessons, easily and effortlessly.
By capturing your whiteboard notes as well as your students’ contributions, MimioCapture will help you make refinements to your lesson plans and extend your students’ learning.
The pens, markers, and eraser recharge quickly in a charging tray.
The ergonomic pens and markers maintain their charge for about a week. They recharge automatically-after class, just drop them in the tray and they’ll be ready for the next day. There’s no need for batteries, so you save money and help the environment.